COFACE aims for 2020-2024
We are ‘COFACE Families Europe’.
We are an organisation that works
for the rights of all families in Europe
In short, we are called ‘COFACE’.
We wrote this booklet to talk about
our aims for 2020-2024.
There are 10 aims we ask the European Union
to make happen by 2024:
- Recognise all forms of families
- Recognise parents as equal
- Make sure all children have a good and safe life
- Support families of people with disabilities
- Listen to the needs of families
- Make access to internet possible for all people
- Support families that are poor or left out
- Support family carers
- Respect the rights of all families
- Make the Sustainable Development Goals happen
See the full booklet here: Our aims for 2020-2024
What are easy-to-read texts?
Easy-to-read texts are designed to be understood by people with intellectual disabilities.
This is important so they can learn new things, make their own choices, know their rights and stand up for them. In other words, they empower them to take part in society.
To do so, easy-to-read texts respond to specific criteria related to structure, language and illustrations.